Save Energy Windows & Doors of Petaluma is back up and running! For over 40 years, we’ve been the premier, locally-owned and family-operated entry door and replacement window contractor of choice in San Francisco, Marin, and Sonoma counties.
We have implemented a number of COVID-19 mitigation measures to help safeguard the health and well-being of our clientele and team members. From initial consult to installation, our product and installation experts will continue to exceed your expectations with health safety as the #1 Priority.
Additional Health & Safety Measures:
- We’ll be in compliance with all current and applicable OSHA and Cal-OSHA SCP protocols
- Our team leaders are the designated, site-specific COVID-19 supervisor. They’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have
- They will review all protocols with homeowners, property managers and residents prior to the start of work.
- We’ve established daily, pre-work screening protocols to insure that installers and office staff are healthy and free of infection, in accordance with the CDC recommendations.
- We will cover furnishings with single-use plastic before initiating work, and implement a high-level cleaning and decontamination protocol when we’ve finished working in a room. See here
- We’ll practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum of a 6-foot distance between all workers, homeowners, residents, and people present
- All Save Energy employees and staff will wear face coverings and gloves
- All Save Energy trucks are equipped with personal sanitizing kits, as well as a soap and water hand washing apparatus
Read more about How We’re Guarding Your Health While Transforming Your Home here
If you’d like to take a virtual tour of Save Energy’s Petaluma windows and doors showroom, watch our Welcome to Our Showroom video below.
North Bay Service Areas: San Francisco, Sausalito, Marin, San Rafael, Novato, Petaluma, Sonoma, Healdsburg, Calistoga, and more.
For more information about Save Energy’s various services, please feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-728-3878 for a FREE estimate.
We are ready, prepared, and happy to help you and your family with both single-family and multi-family residential door and windows projects in the beautiful Petaluma and North Bay areas.
John Gorman is President and co-owner of Save Energy Company, the leading replacement window and door provider in the San Francisco North Bay Area. He is on the Board of Directors of Electric and Gas Industries Association (EGIA) and has served as Board President.