Fiberglass entry doors combine a modern look that is almost indistinguishable from wood with technology and energy-saving features to shield your home from the elements for years to come.
Here are five ways that new fiberglass doors from Save Energy are able to withstand harsh weather conditions and still look like new for years to come.
1. Hydroshield Technology
• Protects against moisture and humidity
• Prevents mildew
• Guards against water infiltration
• Minimizes warping
2. Closed Cellular Structure
• Resists water absorption
• Reduces splitting, rusting, insect damage
3. Snap-on Glass Panel Frame
• Eliminates unsightly nail holes
• Locks glass securely in place
4. Poly-Fiber (PF) Door Frames
• Resists rotting, deterioration
• Provides twice the screw-holding power of wood
• Never absorbs moisture, splinters or rusts
5. Energy Efficient
• Energy Star® qualified
• NFRC certified
• Helps reduce energy bills
• Reduces carbon footprint of your home
• Saves energy by not needing maintenance
John Gorman is President and co-owner of Save Energy Company, the leading replacement window and door provider in the San Francisco North Bay Area. He is on the Board of Directors of Electric and Gas Industries Association (EGIA) and has served as Board President.